Our has hit the big 5.0. today!
To quote his own words....
"Today I made 50 and I'm grateful to God and the people in my life. I have also learnt many lessons in life that will carry me through the years ahead.
1. I have learnt that God is my foundation, and that without him I'm nothing. I have enough evidence to follow him and walk with him.
2. I have learnt that family is what makes you and that one cannot be trusted if they mistreat their own.
3. I have learnt that many a time friends stick closer than brothers. Others come and go but true ones remain.
4. That the value of a person is not what you see when you meet them, but what has been invested in him or her by God, parents, teachers, friends and life.
5. The most enduring lessons I have learnt in life have often been from painful experiences.
6. IF IT IS TO BE IT IS UP TO ME. These are the best 2 letter words that have governed my life for as long as I can remember and I will still hold on to them in the next phase of my life.
7. That the mark of maturity is overcoming what puffs you up.
8. That what you do to others will come back to you.
9. That keeping grudges is a full time job which is not rewarding.
10. That the best things in life are free.
Thanks for reading and be blessed."