Make sure to read this if you're currently facing foreclosure or about to be behind on your home loan payments. We're here to help you better understand what is, and isn't possible when it comes to putting up a defense to stop the foreclosure process. There isn't any one option that works for all situations, so we'll cover all of them whether it be looking into a loan modification, putting togethe
r a reinstatement plan, or looking into doing some type of forbearance agreement. We've found that the following options, are usually the most common available:
1. We will help you negotiate to reinstate your mortgage with the lender if you're behind on payments.
2. Although we're not able to help with the filing, we'll advise on whether bankruptcy is the best option to stop the foreclosure process.
3. Although not the most popular option, selling the property might be one.
4. One that is really not an option, but without proper defense, you can always turn the property over to the mortgage company and be penalized with extra fees to make matters worse.
5. We can use the techniques that have been proven to work against the mortgage company, which happens to be the best reason to call. We will not charge you one cent for this consultation and will even advise you on your best options even if you don't hire us.