Causes and Consequences of Corporations and LLCs Loss of Good Standing Status
1. Failure to file tax returns (franchise or income)
2. Failure to file annual reports
1. Possible loss of access to courts
2. Difficulties in securing capital and financing.
3. Tax liens
4. Loss of name rights.
5. Administration dissolution or revocation.
7. Personal liability.
If you have a corporation or LLC not in good standing, and need help getting it back in good standing, please call Dale B. Cazes, Esq. at (405) 623-4434.