This is the official page of the Alstead Police Department in Alstead, New Hampshire. This page was created to provide people access to information about the Alstead Police Department and current events within the Town of Alstead, in keeping with our dedication to providing community focused policing services to our residents. This page is monitored and managed by the Alstead Police Department. Before posting on or viewing this page, please review these terms. A posting on this page constitutes acceptance of these terms by the posting individual.
• Any suspects, defendants, or other persons depicted or discussed are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• In case of emergency, or if you need immediate police assistance, dial 911.
• Do not use this page to report a crime. To report a crime, call 911 or contact the non-emergency office line at (603)-876-3311. To reach our dispatch, please call the Cheshire County Sheriff’s Department at 603-355-2000. Our website and email contact information can be found at the following link: http://www.alsteadpolice.com/
• If you post information related to a crime on this page, you may be placing yourself in the position of becoming a witness to a crime. In certain circumstances, you could be called into court to give testimony under oath. To this end, we ask that all information provided be truthful and factual.
• Interaction between this page and any individual does not indicate endorsement of that person's actions or comments.
• Comments posted by others on the Alstead Police Department page are not to be considered the opinion of the Alstead Police Department; nor does Alstead Police Department endorse any third party comments on this page.
• The Alstead Police Department reserves the right to remove and/or block anyone who posts inappropriate material as determined by the Alstead Police Department.
• The Alstead Police Department does not allow posting of photos or videos by the general public. If you have photos or videos you'd like to share on this page, please send them to us via Facebook private message.
• We encourage our community to post questions, comments, and concerns, and we will do our best to reply to any posts requesting information. The Alstead Police Department welcomes a person's right to express his/her opinion and encourages posters to keep comments related to content and postings on this page. Comments posted to this page will be monitored and unrelated or prohibited material will be removed on an objective basis.
• Examples of prohibited conduct include postings that constitute, contain, or express discrimination, racism, hatred, defamation, slander, threats, harassment, stalking, abusive conduct, obscenity, violence, vulgarity, sexual content, false information, spam, “trolling,” multiple repeated posts, advertisements or promotion of commercial services or products, personal information about another person or that violate a person's privacy, copyrighted or trademarked material that belongs to another person, support or opposition for political candidates, political organizations, or ballot propositions, promotions of illegal or immoral activity, or links to websites not approved by this page.
• By virtue of providing content to this site, you agree that you have no expectation of privacy in the information provided. The Town of Marlborough is not responsible for and does not endorse any links embedded in comments posted to this site by third parties.
• • • This is not a public forum. The Alstead Police Department reserves the right to remove any comments posted by users without notice. • • •
While we do our best to monitor our social media accounts daily, this site is not monitored 24/7. If you have an emergency, please call 911.