Don't Ignore It! Report It!
Non-Emergency (626) 570-5151
Police Records (626) 570-5107
Neighborhood Watch/Crime Prevention (626) 570-5177
The Alhambra Police Department social media presence is coordinated by Crime Prevention Specialist Jessica Cuchilla. If you have any suggestions or comments, please feel free to post them on our wall. A comment or posting on the Alhambra Police Department page constitutes acceptance of the use terms indicated below.
Alhambra Police Department Facebook Posting Policy and Use Terms -
This is the official page of the Alhambra Police Department in Alhambra, CA. This page was created to provide people who live and work in the City, State, and others with an interest in the Alhambra Police Department, access to information about the Alhambra Police Department and a platform with which to interact with the Department. This page is monitored and managed by the personnel of the Alhambra Police Department. The Alhambra Police Department will not allow the page to be used for debate or as a forum for argument or discussion, nor as a medium to insult or demean others. We encourage you to contact the appropriate personnel of the police department either by phone, e-mail or in-person for continued dialogue.
Before posting on the Alhambra Police Department page, please review these terms.
• A posting on this page constitutes acceptance of these terms.
• In case of emergency, or if you need police assistance, dial 911.
• Do not use this page to report a crime. To report a crime, please call APD at (626)570-5151, or dial 911 for emergencies.
• If you post information related to a crime on this page, you may be placing yourself in the position of becoming a witness to a crime and subject yourself to subpoena.
• “Friending” between the Alhambra Police Department and a citizen does not indicate endorsement of that person’s actions or comments.
• Comments posted by others on the Alhambra Police Department page(s) are not to be considered the opinion of the Department; nor does the Alhambra Police Department endorse any third-party comments on this page.
• The Alhambra Police Department reserves the right to remove and/or block anyone who posts inappropriate material as determined by the Alhambra Police Department.
• The Alhambra Police Department does not allow posting of photos or videos by anyone other than members of the Department.
• If you have photos or videos you’d like to share on this page, contact CPS Jessica Cuchilla at (626) 570-5151.
The Alhambra Police Department welcomes a person’s right to express his/her opinion, but also requires posters to keep comments related to content on this page. The Alhambra Police Department reserves the right to remove any comments that are considered inappropriate, false or mis-leading statements, off-topic, abusive, demeaning, argumentative, hostile, non-factual, insensitive or offensive, including comments that:
• defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or violate the legal rights of others,
• include racism, hatred, slander, threats, obscenity, violence, vulgarity,
• spam or advertise,
• have personal information about another person or that violate a person’s privacy,
● include copyrighted material that belongs to another person
● contain links to inappropriate websites.
The Alhambra Police Department may at times post photographs of wanted persons, missing perons or booking photos of arrestees. In an effort to respect the long-term privacy or due process of those in the photograph such photos may be removed within 30 days of posting.
The Alhambra Police Department will also not allow the posting of derogatory or negative comments about an identified member of the police department as that is a personnel matter in which due process rights are afforded. The police department will also not comment about personnel matters in an open forum such as Facebook. Complaints about personnel should be directed to the on-duty Watch Commander at 626-570-5130 or to the Professional Standards Unit at 626-570-5117.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Alhambra Police Department posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.